Mayor Gergely Karácsony reported on the epidemiological measures introduced in Budapest at a meeting hosted by the Parliamentary Welfare Committee.
- Reducing the spread of the virus, promoting social distancing
- Protecting our citizens who are at high risk
- Ensuring care for people infected by the virus
- Helping citizens in difficult circumstances due to the epidemiological measures and economical changes
- To review the continuous operation of public services, to ensure the continuous performance of mandatory and voluntary municipal tasks by reviewing and amending the city’s budget
The full summary on Budapest’s response to COVID-19 can be viewed here.