ANKARA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY
Subject: Establishment of the Crisis Management Center and its working order
- In order to combat the COVID-19 virus emergency situation, in addition to the Health Coordination Board, which was previously established under our Metropolitan Municipality, a Crisis Management Center has been established within our Ankara Metropolitan Municipality including the municipality, its affiliates and subsidiaries until further notice.
- The Crisis Management Center was established under the presidency of Deputy Secretary General M. Kemal ÇOKAKOGLU with the participation of one Deputy Director General of ASKI (Ankara Water and Sewage Services), one Deputy Director General of EGO (Public Transportation Services), Head of Earthquake Risk Management and Urban Improvement Department, Head of Municipal Enterprises and Business Affiliates Department, Head of Infrastructure and Construction Department, Head of Social Services Department, Head of Health Affairs Department, Head of Support Services Department, Head of Municipal Police Department, Head of Fire Department, Head of City Aesthetics Department, Head of Environmental Protection and Control Department, Head of Cemeteries Department, Head of EGO Bus Department and Head of EGO Rail Systems Department. Within this framework;
Metropolitan Municipality, its subsidiaries and affiliates, will inform the Crisis Management Center until the date of 19.03.2020, with the current situation / stock information regarding all their tools, equipment, personnel and consumables related to their duties, and their possible needs that may arise at the time of the crisis.
2.1 Relevant crisis support desks have been established to implement the decisions taken by the Crisis Management Center mentioned above, and the permanent and substitute personnel to work on a 24-hour basis will be assigned by the related departments.
2.2 Department Heads to be determined by the Crisis Management Center will be on duty for the day on the basis of the order and time determined.
2.3 In order to make assignments in line with the needs arising at the time of the crisis, the list containing the information regarding the expertise, age and terms of service of all personnel in the affiliated institutions and subsidiaries, will be submitted to the Crisis Management Center until the end of the business day on Wednesday, 18.03.2020.
2.4 All the vehicles in the Municipality, its affiliates and subsidiaries will be determined by the Support Services Department and will be delivered to the Crisis Management Center specified in the attachment of this circular letter together with their license plate and identification and contact information of the drivers. Provincial assignments of vehicles in accordance with the services specified at the crisis support desks will be made by the Infrastructure and Construction Department, and the relevant list will be delivered to the Crisis Management Center until Thursday, 19.03.2020. The wrapping of the vehicles regarding their duties will be provided by the Press and Publication Department.
2.5 Notices, complaints and requests coming from districts and rural areas other than 153 call center and from the headman offices related to COVID-19, will be forwarded to the Crisis Management Center by the Department of Headmenship.
2.6 Disinfection procedures during the crisis will be carried out completely and effectively according to the plan determined by the Health Coordination Board. Activities performed with priority to municipal service areas will be reported to the Crisis Management Center.
2.7 A sufficient number of telephones, computers, desks, chairs, internet access, hardware, furnishing etc. will be provided by the Support Services Department for the establishment of the Crisis Management Center and Crisis Support Desks.
2.8 In case of need, the tents to be set up for food and food distribution and the locations to be selected will be planned by the Department of Earthquake Risk Management and Urban Improvement.
2.9 Notifications, complaints and requests regarding all covid-19 cases reported to the information center during the crisis will be forwarded to the relevant crisis support desks in the Crisis Management Center by a team to be established by Capital City 153 Solution Center.
2.10 Coordination of voluntary health services throughout the crisis period will be carried out by the Health Affairs Department, and the registration and follow-up records of their applications will be carried out in partnership with the Information Technology Department and Department of Media, Publications and Public Relations.
2.11 All needs related to information and communication will be taken care of by the IT Department.
2.12 Coordination related to the crisis in all public institutions and organizations across the province will be provided through the Heads of Departments on duty within the knowledge of the Head of the Crisis Management Center.
2.13 Location, vehicle, equipment and personnel planning for burial procedures where all kinds of hygiene conditions are met in connection with possible deaths during the crisis will be provided by the Cemeteries Department.
2.14 Above mentioned forms and reports, in which records of assistance and services are kept, will be prepared by the IT Department and submitted to the Crisis Support Desks via related software and monitored.
2.15 Food purchases to be distributed by our Municipality at the time of the crisis, Social Services Department, all cleaning and hygiene materials, Health Affairs Department, tents to be installed in various places in case of need, Municipal Enterprises and Business Affiliates Department, bread to be distributed, Halk Ekmek, food to be distributed will be provided by EGO and BELPA, and the quantity and stocks will be reported to the Crisis Management Center in regular reports by the relevant units.
- The Crisis Support Desks to be established are organized as follows.
Crisis Support Desks
- Supply and Distribution of Health and Hygiene Materials Desk
- Food Help Desk
- Bread and Food Distribution Desk
- Transportation Desk
- Nursing of Old Persons at Home Desk
- Stock and Warehouses Desk
- Security Desk
- Psychological Support Desk
- Press Desk
- Information and Communication Desk
- Apart from the above-mentioned orders and services, the decisions taken by the Crisis Management Center regarding all kinds of needs that may arise at the time of the crisis will be carried out completely and in the fastest way by the Municipality, its affiliates and subsidiaries. Relevant legal action will be taken against those who cause any malfunction in aforementioned issues.
Mayor of Ankara